Are you a goal-oriented and experienced Production Manager who gets things done? You may have probably heard of our mission with airships before and would like to join our team? We’re building the first fleets and are on a mission to expand airships all around the globe. You will help us with that mission!
We are a fast-paced growth company, and we’re looking for a highly skilled production manager to join our team. In this role, you will oversee all aspects of production, including production planning, organizing, and guiding the people throughout the process. It is beneficial that you have the ability to build a completely new manufacturing function since we’re at the start of our journey.
The primary responsibilities that you have to include:
- Plan and execute the production and strategy
- Oversee the procurement of materials and equipment needed for production
- Ability to get things done and get other people excited along the way
- Ensure that production meets quality standards consistently
- Co-operate with other teams in all stages. You need excellent understanding in other functions needs.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Proven track record with manufacturing or assembly management with at least a few years of experience
- Relevant degree in equivalent field
- Good understanding of business and how high-quality manufacturing helps the whole chain
- Strong communication skills in English as well as sharp people management and motivating skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
With all this, you get help from the whole company management and our excellent technicians. In the future it is possible to grow with the company and ideally you have a thrilling ride ahead with us. The work takes place in our airship factory in Joensuu, Finland (located approximately 5 hours away from the capital Helsinki). The factory is located seven kilometers off from the Joensuu city center and is reachable by bus or car. If you move to Finland from abroad, our HR team can help you with practicalities.
We can provide a salary of 3500 - 4500 € / month, based on your experience level + bonus model.
Want to build airships with us? Apply as soon as possible but at the latest before the 31st of January. You can contact our HR Partner Kristian Paloheimo via email at email@example.com or p. +358405738900.