Our technology and smart solutions are an answer to the ever-increasing threat to our lives due to the climate change crisis. By scanning and collecting real-time data from the air, we can prevent and minimize, for example, wildfires, floods and other natural disasters globally, all with nearly zero emissions.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer in Kelluu. You will be in a crucial role in developing the first scalable airship type’s electrical system, its documentation, and compiling compatibility guidelines, reliability analysis, and module-specific improvement roadmaps. The product needs to match all the strict guidelines in the aviation field.
- Background in designing DC systems, electronics design, and sourcing
- Expertise in designing the wirings for scalable manufacturing
- Knowledge of reliability analysis and capability to find alternatives when something doesn’t work out
- Conducting simulations and tests to ensure the performance and reliability of electrical systems and components
- Analyzing data and technical specifications to determine the feasibility and cost-effectiveness of proposed electrical systems and designs
- Overseeing the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems and equipment
- Degree in electrical or electronics engineering.
Personal qualifications that help you in succeeding:
- Experience in organizing work independently
- An analytical and calm approach to problem-solving
- Capability to form evidence-based opinions for decision-making.
We offer you a project nobody has ever seen in the Finnish landscape. You’d work as a meaningful part of our growing team, constantly getting new things done. Our goal is to move rapidly towards international markets, so career development is possible in our house. Hop on our ship, and you get to be in a crucial role in Kelluu’s take-off to revolutionize airships - to be the solution to the biggest threats we face today and in the future.
With all this, you get help from the whole company management and our excellent technicians. In the future, it is possible to grow with the company, and ideally, you have a thrilling ride ahead with us. The work takes place in our airship factory in Joensuu, Finland (located approximately 5 hours away from the capital Helsinki). The factory is located seven kilometers off from the Joensuu city center and is reachable by bus or car. If you move to Finland from abroad, our HR team can help you with practicalities.
We can provide a salary of 3000-3500 € / month, based on your experience level + bonus model.
Want to build airships with us? Apply as soon as possible but at the latest before 31st of January. You can contact our HR Partner Kristian Paloheimo via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or p. +358405738900.