Electronics R&D Lead
Our high-flying vision at Kelluu is to transform airships into a new, compact, high-tech form and answer the ever-increasing threat to our lives due to the climate change crisis. By scanning and collecting real-time data from the air with Kelluu airships, we can prevent and minimize, for example, wildfires, floods, and other natural disasters globally, all with nearly zero emissions. https://kelluu.com/
We are looking for a driven Electronics R&D Lead to take charge of developing and designing our airship’s electrical system and having total responsibility for Electrical R&D processes. You would be in a crucial role in our team and collaborate with other departments daily to ensure compatibility and the performance of the Kelluu airship.
Here’s what you should handle:
- Compiling compatibility guidelines, reliability analysis, and improvement roadmaps
- Having the overall responsibility for electrical systems and working alongside with R&D team in all development matters
- Strong understanding of EMC/EMI shielding and RF-antenna design
- A good overall technical understanding of principles when designing robust UAV or moving machinery systems.
What we look for in your background:
- Extensive experience in the electrical systems field. You already have designing experience in robotics, moving machinery, etc. domain
- Knowledge of reliability analysis and ability to find alternatives when needed
- Conducting simulations and tests to ensure performance and reliability
- We endorse psychological safety and innovation as the core of our R&D teams and want to maintain them
- M.sc or Ph.D. degree in electrical or electronics engineering.
What we offer:
We offer you a project nobody has ever seen in the Finnish landscape. You’d work as a meaningful part of our growing team, constantly getting new things done. Our goal is to operate efficiently in Finland and move rapidly towards international markets, making career development possible in our house.
You get help from the company management and our talented R&D team. The work takes place in our airship factory in Joensuu, Finland (located approximately 5 hours away from the capital Helsinki). The factory is located seven kilometers from the Joensuu city center and is reachable by bus or car. If you move to Finland from abroad, our HR team can help you with practicalities.
Want to build airships with us? Have a passion for designing and implementing innovative solutions in the aerospace industry? We encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team via our career site, and please add your salary request. Please apply by 31.5.
You can email our HR Partner Kristian Paloheimo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call p. 0405738900 if you have any questions.
Kelluu designs, manufactures and operates intelligent airships for persistent aerial monitoring.
Electronics R&D Lead
Loading application form